Saturday, May 15, 2010

Every good film has a beginning, is a blog any different?


If we take Truffaut's quote as fact, which after 4 months in Paris I know never to question a French artist, then we can conclude I am sick- very sick indeed. So instead of wasting my small college student salary from my two hour tutoring position on therapy, I have decided to start a blog. Films are my life. I love movies. I love all kinds of movies. I love reviewing and critiquing movies. Actually I only like good movies, I HATE bad movies. What is a bad movie you may ask? Well I have yet to form a complete and working definition of one yet, but a general trend is anything with Miley Cyrus or written by Nicholas Sparks. There are obviously many bad movies out there, and many good ones at that. I will review every movie I see and hope to entertain not only myself with my reviews, but anyone who stumbles on this blog. I would LOVE to be a movie critic but enjoy to many nice things to exist on such a limited career...so online movie blog reviews here I come!

1 comment: